Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world's toughest challenges in national security, health and engineering. The Company's 19,000 employees support vital missions for government and the commercial sector, develop innovative solutions to drive better outcomes and defend our digital and physical infrastructure from 'new world' threats. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $5.06 billion for its fiscal year ended January 30, 2015. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
GeoRover geospatial software are commercial products developed as flexible and efficient tools to aid in the production and analysis of GIS intelligence. GeoRover products enhance Environmental Systems Research Institute (Esri®)-based technology, and mobile technology providing improved data management.
The desktop extensions are designed and sold as "plug-ins" to the ArcMap™ component of Esri ArcGIS® for Desktop GIS software (versions 9.3 and above). The mobile-based technology currently resides on the Android™ operating system. View all GeoRover Products &187;
GeoRover software tools specialize in the following:
- Data Import -Import wizard rapidly and flexibly ingests non-spatial data with coordinates from many different sources (spreadsheets, text, databases) and in many formats into ArcGIS.
- Field Data Collection/Visualization -Plot routes and collected field data as layers in ArcGIS. Field data is collected with commercial GPS receivers and other components (digital cameras, voice recorders).
- Data Creation/Editing -Easy to use, interactive interface within ArcMap for creating and editing feature layers.
- Data Export -Export wizard generates powerful products in standard formats (HTML, PowerPoint® slideshows, Excel® spreadsheets) from ArcGIS data.
- RPF Display / Management -Raster prodct format (RPF) tools designed to optimize creation, use, and management of large, file-based RPF datasets including Enhanced Compressed Raster Graphics(ECRG), Compressed ARC Digitized Raster Graphics(CADRG), and Controlled Image Base®(CIB®). Ideal for disconnected and operational users.
- Full Motion Video Integration -Tools used to track and record multiple Full Motion Video(FMV) feeds inside of the ArcMap application for situational awareness. Allows users to the record platform, sensor footprint, and sensor footprint center point metadata from incoming video feeds into new or existing feature layers.
- Mobile Collection Capability -Application on Android™ platform supported mobile devices(smartphones or tablets) that can be used in connected or disconnected environments. Allows users to edit and create features in new or existing feature layers.
- Data Conversion between FalconView® and ArcGIS platforms -Interoperability tools for converting data between common FalconView formats such as Local Point and Draw files and common GIS formats such as shapefiles and feature classes(personal, file, enterprise ArcSDE®). Option to apply FalconView Local Point symbology to point layers in the ArcMap application.
WebCentric GeoSpatial Collaboration™ is a Web-based, commercial off-the-shelf, geospatial presentation tool providing 2-D, 3-D and 4-D views. This tool:
- Is fully integrated with a service-oriented architecture (SOA) providing visualization services
- Is a collaborative presentation service often used in place of traditional office products
- Is designed for low bandwidth operations
- Provides shared geospatial awareness — maps, imagery, video and data — for different users across multiple domains
- Allows decision makers to simultaneously view what other team members are seeing and join their session
- Is a real-time record and playback tool for training and analysis
- Operates in a Web browser environment with a common graphical user interface that allows simple point-and-click operations
- Is a proven product for critical planning and decision making
The TeraText suite of products includes a number of technologies for solving complex archival, search, and text-oriented problems. These include an enterprise-class email and attachments search platform, a high- performance repository for text-rich assets, and document management and metadata publishing systems