1Spatial (Formerly Laser Scan)
1Spatial is a private company. It was established in 1969 as a spin out from a Cambridge University research group. 1Spatial has evolved from this beginning into an industry-leading provider of geospatial supply chain solutions. These solutions are based on standards (such as W3C; ISO ITC/211 and OGC) and through the use of master data based on geometry deliver higher returns on investment for spatial data users. We make further use of the geometry to guarantee the quality of the data and to provide the basis for automating maintenance as real world changes are reflected in the data themselves.
1Spatial delivers award winning, enterprise information architectures underpinned by geospatial data. Recent award winners include the No.1 AIDU (Royal Air Force documents unit) and the Property Registration Authority, Ireland.
1Spatial Plan provides a web-based environment allowing
you to create, edit, schedule and allocate survey jobs.
It also allows you to track the progress of jobs as
they move through the 1Spatial Management Suite.
1Spatial Plan can be used to:
- Create jobs by digitising and editing spatial extents
and defining metadata
- Manage created jobs (schedule, assign to users, cancel,
- Visualise jobs in real-time and view their extent and
- Search for jobs based on metadata values
- Utilise existing Web Feature Services (WFS) as input
for job extent definition
- Utilise existing Web Map Service (WMS) for backdrop
- Display change intelligence information to assist job
- Search user-specified gazetteer data to find locations
such as streets, towns or municipalities
- Access all job metadata from external systems via web
Product Name: Elyx
integrated enterprise management solution that allows 3 dimensional data to be
stored, managed and shared in a single data warehouse, with direct access to a
continuous GIS database. Elyx 3D offers
extended management tools for the implementation of business applications.
A smart alternative to writing code, FME Desktop makes
converting data between multiple formats quick and simple.
FME Desktop is used to:
- Exchange data between CAD-based and GIS systems
- Migrate, load and replicate spatial databases
- Undertake format-to-format data conversion and
- Integrate and conflate data
- Convert and translate spatial data
- Convert coordinate systems
- Restructure data models
- Carry out data quality assurance and validation
- Visually inspect data without the need for translation.
Geocortex Essentials transforms the process of
designing, building and maintaining web-based mapping applications based on
Esri’s ArcGIS Server platform. With Geocortex Essentials powerful integration
capabilities and use of workflow technology, you gain a significant head-start
by taking advantage of pre-built off-the-shelf functionality.
Geocortex Essentials can be used to:
- Visually design workflows to simplify complex processes
- Link to external, non-spatial databases, files or web
- Configure appropriate levels of security for
- Print plots and maps using customised and off-the-shelf
- Design forms to prompt data input
- Manage all applications from a central location
- Build custom reports quickly and easily.