Riegl’s laser business is based upon the company’s 28 year heritage in research, development and manufacture of time-of-flight based optical radar systems. Our products are used for ground based and airborne survey, industrial process control, altimetry and aerospace applications.
- High-accuracy ranging based on echo digitization and online waveform analysis
- High laser repetition rates - fast data acquisition
- Multiple target capability - unlimited number of targets
- Perfectly linear scan lines
- Compact, rugged and lightweight design
Product Name: VZ - 400
The new RIEGL VZ-400 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanner provides high speed, non-contact data acquisition using a narrow infrared laser beam and a fast scanning mechanism. High-accuracy laser ranging is based upon RIEGL’s unique echo digitization and online waveform analysis, which allows achieving superior measurement capability even under adverse atmospheric conditions and the evaluation of multiple target echoes.