We perform LiDAR and orthophoto survey and acquisition in Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil and Chile.
Applying this technology to the following industries:
- Aerial surveying, mining and mineral exploration
- Mapping scanning infrastructure and geography
- High precision modeling urban
- Mapping lake, river and coastal
- Agriculture and forestry
- Survey of transmission and distribution lines.
LiDAR technology is used to create:
- Digital cadastral map.
- Digital terrain models and Elevation. (Digital Terrain Model and Digital Elevation Model)
- Removing structures and generating 3D models
- Measuring tree height and forest inventory
- Biomass estimates
- Mapping powerlines