GIS Development Components : Native .NET WinForm components
TatukGIS Developer Kernel for .NET
A GIS SDK for .NET WinForms and WPF frameworks for custom developing 32 and 64 bit applications for Windows. A huge GIS-focused object API, containing 750 classes and 19,000 documented methods and properties, offers comprehensive geopatial functionality and native (without import/export) support for 70+ commonly used vector/image/grid geospatial industry data formats and support for advanced spatial databases (Oracle Spatial, PostGIS, MSSQL Spatial, ArcSDE, and others).
Vector Operations: creating and editing geometry and attributes, spatial querying, simplification, smoothing, geocoding, routing, triangulation, Voronoi charts, joining, splitting, topological operations, and more
Image/grid Operations: creating and editing raster dataset, spatial querying, terrain profile, slopes, viewshed, Fresnel zones, interpolation, tin-to-grid conversion, contouring, and more
- visual tools to organize and edit map visual presentation feature colors, line styles, markers, symbols, ramps, labels
- built-in powerful line styling editor
- built-in comprehensive library of SVG symbols
- 3D map rendering including 3D objects, terrain model support
Supported Database Engines: MSJET, SQLITE, MSSQL, POSTGRESS, ORACLE, DB2, INFORMIX, INTERBASE, FIREBIRD, ADVANTAGE, SYBASE, MySQL
- File based: ADF, BIL, BMP, BT, CADRG, CSV, DEM, DGN, DLG, DTED, DWG, DXF, E00, ECW, FileGDB, FLT, FME, GDAL, GDB, GDF, GIF, GML, GPX, GRD, GSHHS, IMG, JPG, JSON, KML, LandXML, LAS, MIF, MrSID, OGR, OSM, PLY, PNG, S57, SDTS, SHP, SRTM, STL, TAB, TIFF, Tiger, VPF, XYZ and more
- Web based: WebTiles, WFS, WMS, WMTS and more
- Spatial Databases: ORACLE SPATIAL, POSTGIS, MSSQL SPATIAL SERVER, ARCSDE, and more
Map Suite Desktop Edition
Map Suite Desktop Edition is a .NET native set of GIS software controls that lets .NET developers add rich, interactive maps to their Windows desktop applications. Featuring both WPF & Winforms controls, packed with powerful mapping features and support for the most popular data formats, Map Suite Desktop Edition makes GIS accessible to developers of any skill.