GIS Development Components : Delphi/C++ Builder components
TatukGIS Developer Kernel for Delphi
A GIS SDK for the Delphi/C++Builder development platforms and FMX and VCL frameworks, for developing custom GIS applications for the Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android operating systems. A huge GIS-focused object API, containing 750 classes and 19,000 documented methods and properties, offers comprehensive geopatial functionality and native (without import/export) support for 70+ commonly used vector/image/grid geospatial industry data formats and support for advanced spatial databases (Oracle Spatial, PostGIS, MSSQL Spatial, ArcSDE, and others).
DK developed iOS and Android GIS applications can have the full power of desktop GIS. Mobile apps can be fully operational without connection to the internet or another computer by loading geospatial data (vector, raster, SQL layers on SQLite database) to the device memory. Streaming maps or data to the mobile app from remote sources is also possible using WMS, WFS, TMS, or WMTS services.
Vector Operations: creating and editing geometry and attributes, spatial querying, simplification, smoothing, geocoding, routing, triangulation, Voronoi charts, joining, splitting, topological operations, and more
Image/grid Operations: creating and editing raster dataset, spatial querying, terrain profile, slopes, viewshed, Fresnel zones, interpolation, tin-to-grid conversion, contouring, and more
- visual tools to organize and edit map visual presentation feature colors, line styles, markers, symbols, ramps, labels
- built-in powerful line styling editor
- built-in comprehensive library of SVG symbols
- 3D map rendering including 3D objects, terrain model support
Supported Database Engines: MSJET, SQLITE, MSSQL, POSTGRESS, ORACLE, DB2, INFORMIX, INTERBASE, FIREBIRD, ADVANTAGE, SYBASE, MySQL<
- File based: ADF, BIL, BMP, BT, CADRG, CSV, DEM, DGN, DLG, DTED, DWG, DXF, E00, ECW, FileGDB, FLT, FME, GDAL, GDB, GDF, GIF, GML, GPX, GRD, GSHHS, IMG, JPG, JSON, KML, LandXML, LAS, MIF, MrSID, OGR, OSM, PLY, PNG, S57, SDTS, SHP, SRTM, STL, TAB, TIFF, Tiger, VPF, XYZ and more
- Web based: WebTiles, WFS, WMS, WMTS and more
- Spatial Databases: ORACLE SPATIAL, POSTGIS, MSSQL SPATIAL SERVER, ARCSDE, and more